Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Maiden

Through out my twelve or so years of internet memories, I started and unfortunately faded away many blogs. These included Diary Land, Live Journal, Word press, but not blogger! Okay I lied I just deleted my lame ass blog for college English and some other random project that only went four posts far. My problem may have had to do with creativity, interesting material, probably presentation most of all, but I have started to not give a shit-because this blog is really only for myself and close family and friends.

I have had a major desire to get back on the blogger scene mainly do to my upcoming vacation (back to Oregon), and through Seattle. I also had the AMAZING opportunity of seeing Iron Maiden live one week ago in SLC's USANA Amphitheater.

In other news (besides work and stress-fully packing all my shit), I take a few moments out of my day to tend to the garden. I'm sure I should be spending more time but between gym, work, and kiddo what are ya gonna do. My serranos are growin-growin and a few eggplants will be ready to harvest soon. Can you see Parmesan eggplant on the dinner table? No, well screw you I can. 
Vacation begins in four days, and you can beg I will be posting some amazing shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment