Saturday, December 24, 2011

Gifts for the Brewer

As i am famous for bragging about my father's profession and personal craft and brewing, I am excited to share this years projects by Ziggy. He was ecstatic to create something for his papa, and help decorate everyones presents.

I recall many years of Christmas where my mother wrapped the presents with paper bags she had saved for a couple of months. Then my brothers and I would use sponges that had been cut out in Christmas shapes (tree, star, stocking, etc.), and blot them with paint then decorate all of the wrapped boxes. I remember it being very exciting (and somehow recall my artwork as perfect), so me and Danzig decided to continue the tradition.

 I helped Zig glue the variety of beer caps and he went crazy with the paint: definitely did not want it to end. The photo is of him and my dad picking hops in the summer time.

My husband was jealous the my father got his own special wrapping paper, the beer bottle sponges actually turned out the way i had hoped.




Christmas is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment