Thursday, November 14, 2013

Beer, Beer, Beer, lovely lovely beer

Prost alles!
Lots of beer stuff going on lately. My amazing brewer of a father is working on opening a brewing in Mancus, CO but surprisingly has still had time for me down in Moab.

  • We recently experimentally brewed a Black Belgium Trippel in a 5 G. We loved it so much, as did our friends, that my father will be brewing this beer again and aging it in their whiskey barrel and using this as the beer for his opening night when his brewery opens next summer. 
  • Another experimental: Our first time using Galaxy Hops from Australia, we brewed a dry hopped pale and this is currently being bottle conditioned. Very stoked!
  • The Wild Bunch: The Moab homebrew club just had a brew day where we brewed a batch of Chai Milk Stout. Fun times were had by all.
      

     
My latest beer haul has plenty of seasonals (I will no longer be a virgin of 'Rumpkin' after tonight!) I will save this for future posts.
Tschüss. 

1 comment:

  1. When will the Chai Milk Stout be done? That sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete